Disana lanolin care cure
Lanolin care cure from the company disana.
- for easy "re-greasing" of our inner and outer nappies made of wool and other articles made of virgin wool.
- easy to use
- free of fragrances, kind to the skin and the environment
Available, delivery time 2-5 Tage
The lanoline conditioner from disana is perfect for your woollen inner diapers and outer diapers as well as other wool products. disana’s lanoline conditioner dissolves very good in a water bath in which it can get to each fibre and cover it. Lanoline is very important for the self-cleaning power of woollen products to keep them clean and fresh by only airing.
The wool item you want to treat with the lanoline care should be washed and wet while still warm to the touch.
Application: Shake well before use.
Conditioning of woollen inner and outer diapers:
- Dissolve 2 tablespoons of lanolineconditioner in 1 litre of lukewarm water (25 °C).
- Place the woollen inner or outer diaper in the lanoline solution and wash through gently.
- Leave them only briefly in the lanoline solution before removing them.
- Gently squeeze out excess lanoline solution.
- Leave to dry in a shady spot.
- Do not place them in the sun, on the heater or the dryer.
Conditioning of woollen clothing:
- Dissolve 1 teaspoon of lanoline conditioner in 1 litre of lukewarm water (25 °C).
- Continue as mentioned above.
- Alternative, the lanoline conditioner, mixed at this ratio, can also be sprayed onto the clothing.
Fragrance free, skin and environment friendly, made without animal testing.
Lanolin, emulsifier, fatty alcohol, citric acid, preservative, water
0 of 0 reviews