Inside diaper "Cathedral" (PUL)
The waterproof heart of the manufacture diaper for the newborn size with colorful circle pattern.
- for the very smallest babies from 2 to 5 kg
- wetness protection on smallest surface
- individually adjustable to each leg
Available, delivery time 2-5 Tage
Our inner nappy made of PUL is theheart of the ManufakturWindel. It protects the outer diaper and clothing from wetness. The special shape allows for a particularly small wet area. In addition, the inner diaper is infinitely adjustable for a perfect fit on the legs.
PUL stands for "polyurethane laminate" and refers to a waterproof and breathable membrane that is bonded to a fabric such as polyester.
PUL stands for "polyurethane laminate" and refers to a waterproof and breathable membrane that is bonded to a fabric such as polyester. Our PUL is particularly soft and gentle on the skin. The membrane is wafer-thin, yet robust, and does not rustle.
fits all newborn size outer nappies and in transition to size 1 outer nappies
- 75% polyester
- 25% polyurethane
- We recommend using a normal colour or heavy-duty detergent.
- You can wash inner nappies together with your coloureds at 40°C if they are not too dirty. Otherwise, they can also be washed together with the pads at 60°C.
- Please use a washing net to protect the PUL membrane.
- Please spin at a low spin speed (800-1000 revolutions).
- Do not use fabric softener.
- Do not tumble dry.
- Do not iron.
Certificates/Seals of approval
The PUL we use isCPSIA certified, contains no lead, BPA or phthalates and is also food safe.
All products are handmade and unique. Therefore, they may have small deviations and differences from the picture.
Made in Germany
|Inner Diaper Fabric:||PUL|
|Size of Inner Diaper:||2 to 5 kg|
75% polyester, 25% polyurethane
0 of 0 reviews