Fulling Wool Liner short in a set (3 pieces)
For an absolutely dry skin feeling: our woolwalk liner short in a set (3 pieces) for targeted application in the main wet area
- feels dry on the surface and protects the bottom from soreness
- can also be used as additional leakage protection under the pads
- plastic-free version of our liners
colour old pink in a set of three
Available, delivery time 2-5 Tage
Our fulling wool liners in a short format can be placed on top of the top insert and are a great plastic-free alternative to our other liners. Unlike the absorbing inserts, no wetness is stored but is transferred to the inserts underneath. So fulling wool liners keep the baby's skin nice and dry.
Alternatively, you can place the fulling wool liners like a double-safe bottom underneath the inserts into the inner diaper, so that the diaper is even waterproof.
One set consists of three fulling wool liners.
Fulling wool liners are made of 100% wool, very soft and light.
Fulling wool liners are especially suitable if...
- ... your baby has sensitive skin and reacts to wetness.
- ... your baby has a sore bottom due to teething or acidic foods.
- ... your baby's diaper area needs to be treatened and you want to protect the inserts from cream residue.
- ... you need an additional leakage protection for the night.
21 x 10 cm
- Wash the fulling wool liner by hand or in the wool washing program only in lukewarm water (at 30 °C).
- The first wash should be done in the washing machine.
- Use a detergent that is suitable for wool.
- Please do not use bleach or fabric softener.
- The liner is not suitable for tumble drying.
- Please do not iron.
Please follow our sewn-in care instructions in any case.
As the top Stay Dry layer, do not grease the fulling wool liner.
As a bottom layer for additional leakage protection in the main wetness area, you can grease the liner, preferably in combination with a woollen inner diaper. You can also put it inside a woollen outer diaper without an inner diaper.
All information about care and greasing of wool can be found in our care and washing instructions for wool products.
Made in Germany
100% virgin wool
1 of 1 reviews
August 14, 2021 16:07
Für die Nacht oder an heissen Tagen
Die kurzen Liner haben wir uns hauptsächlich für die Nacht oder für phasen in denen das Kind mal länger in der Windel verbringen muss (lange Autofahrten oder keine wickel gelegenheiten) zugelegt. Auch an heissen Tagen ist der Liner angenehm weil die Haut des Babys schön trocken bleibt.