DropflapDiaper "Wolldfisch" (wool)
Practice elimination communication without a hassle – use our special drop-flap designed outer diaper.
- Back-facing outer fabric and belly belt adapter: herringbone pattern in ochre, blue and yellow virgin wool
- Front-facing outer fabric: wool blend in a dark, warm orange tone
- Inner fabric: anthracite-coloured merino wool
- Cuffs: merino wool dark orange
Available, delivery time 2-5 Tage
Diaper free in autumn and winter with our DropflapDiaper made of wool. It's a simple way to help your baby eliminate outside of the diaper from day one. It’s the perfect back-up if you practise elimination communication with your child. All you need to do is hold your baby safely in your arms and open the diaper with a single one-handed flick. No fumbling, no diapers falling off.
And after your baby’s done its business, you quickly close the diaper again. What? You were too slow, and something went into the diaper? No problem whatsoever. Thanks to the attached waterproof inner diaper(best choice is wool), nothing will leak, and the insert can easily be used as usual.
The DropflapDiaper consists of the special outer diaper and a belly belt adapter. By dropping the front flap, the diaper stays on the child with the adapter even when it is open. You also need an inner diaper (best choice is wool) and inserts (sold separately). All WindelManufaktur inner diapers of the corresponding size also fit into the DropflapDiaper! The absorbent material is extremely versatile. You can adapt it to your child's individual needs.
Are you looking for the right clothes to make changing nappies even easier? Then take a look at our PottyPants right now.
Want to find out more about elimination communication? On our knowledge pages you'll find lots of tips and tricks as well as the background knowledge.
- The outside of the diaper as well as the belly belt adapter with a herringbone pattern in ochre, blue and yellow virgin wool.
- The flap is made of a wool blend in a dark, warm orange tone.
- On the inside, it is lined with anthracite coloured virgin wool.
Thanks to the natural properties of wool, the DropflapDiaper with the wool lining is breathable, climate-regulating, self-cleaning and odour-neutralising. We use mulesing-free wool.
- as a back-up diaper for practising elimination communication
- without a belly belt adapter as a usual outer diaper
- as a back-up diaper for potty training with older children - can be taken off more easily than panties by the child itself.
- Size newborn: 2-5 kg
- Size 1: 4-11 kg
- Size 2: 9-19 kg
Please bear in mind that you select the corresponding inner diaper.
- The 2 to 5 kg inner diaper fits the outer diaper in newborn size.
- The 4 to 19 kg inner diaper fits the outer diapers in size 1 and 2 .
- Wash the woolen DropflapDiaper by hand or in the wool wash programme in lukewarm water only (at 30 °C).
- The first wash should be done in the washing machine. Please open the nappy so that the fabric can be rinsed thoroughly. For all subsequent washes, you can close it to protect the cuff.
- Use a detergent that is suitable for wool.
- Please do not use bile soap for the wool cuffs.
- Please do not use fabric softener.
- Do not tumble dry.
- not suitable for ironing
- Please wash with the same colours.
Please follow our sewn-in care instructions in any case.
All products are handmade and unique. They may therefore show small variations and differences from the picture.
Made in Germany
|Outer Diaper Inner Fabric:||Wool|
|Outer Diaper Outer Fabric:||Wool|
|Size of Outer Diaper:||4 to 11 kg|
- back-facing outer fabric: 100% virgin wool
- front-facing outer fabric: 80% wool, 20% polyamide
- inner fabric: 100% virgin wool (merino)
- cuffs: 100% virgin wool (merino)
0 of 0 reviews