Jersey diaper "Astronom Palitzsch" (organic cotton)
Looking for a cloth diaper that makes a small cloth diaper butt, but still allows for plenty of absorbency and is super flexible? Then you've found the perfect cloth diaper with the JerseyDiaper.
Our jersey is stretchy in all directions and therefore fits fabulously to any diaper bottom. The soft, stretchy material ensures the perfect fit. A nappy that follows your every move and doesn't pinch anywhere!
The cut is adapted to the material so that the fabric fits tightly around the inner nappy. This makes the jersey nappy a narrower nappy package. The leg cuffs also fit snugly around the legs.
The diaper is made of double layer sewn organic cotton jersey. So it's made of the same material on the outside as it is on the inside. The matching cuffs and snaps round off the design perfectly.
The newborn diaper has (different from the picture) a very special highlight to offer: A centrally located snap provides the baby's fresh navel with enough freedom to heal. Simply close the snap - done!
Who was Johann George Palitzsch?
In the 18th century, Prohlis was home to the then very famous peasant scholar Johann George Palitzsch, who ran a large farm on the outskirts of the village. He acquired physical and astronomical instruments and owned a large library including a botanical and mineralogical collection. He became world famous in 1758 by rediscovering the comet of the same name predicted by Edmond Halley as early as 1705, and in 1761 he discovered, among others, the atmosphere of Venus during its transit before the sun. After the Seven Years' War, which was devastating for Saxony, he promoted the cultivation of the potato in Dresden's Elbe Valley. He is also credited with the introduction of the lightning conductor in Dresden. He corresponded with scholars throughout Europe about his observations and findings. Today he is almost forgotten and the few original pieces on display in the Palitzsch Museum only hint at the extent of his wide-ranging interests.
- The outer fabric with the planets on mustard yellow is made of cuddly, super-elastic organic cotton jersey.
- The inner lining made of the same material supports the elasticity and makes the diaper super thin at the same time.
- perfect diaper for every day
- The planets give you the opportunity to tell your child about outer space while diapering.
- In combination with a greased wool inner diaper you have pure nature on your child. It is then also well suited as a night diaper .
- size newborn: 2-5 kg
- size 1: 4-11 kg
- Size 2: 9-19 kg
Please make sure that you choose the appropriate inner nappy.
- The inner nappy 2 to 5 kg fits the outer nappy in newborn size.
- The inner nappy 4 to 19 kg fits into the outer nappies in sizes 1 and 2.
- We recommend a normal colour detergent.
- The first wash should be done in the washing machine. Please open the nappy so that the fabric can be rinsed thoroughly. For all subsequent washes, you should close the nappy to protect the leg cuffs. Hand washing is then also possible.
- Recommended washing temperature: 40°C, in exceptional cases also 60°C if the outer nappy is very dirty.
- spin at a low spin speed (800-1000 revolutions)
- please do not use fabric softener
- not suitable for tumble drying
- When drying, please ensure that the nappy is either dried lying down or hung lengthways on the line so that the leg cuffs are not overstretched.
- not suitable for ironing
- please wash with the same colours
Please follow our sewn-in care instructions in any case.
All products are handmade and unique. They can therefore have small deviations and differences from the picture.
Please note that this product is only the outer nappy, the inner nappy is sold separately.
Made in Germany
|Outer Diaper Inner Fabric:||Organic Jersey|
|Outer Diaper Outer Fabric:||Organic Jersey|
|Size of Outer Diaper:||4 to 11 kg|
- Inner/outer fabric: 94% cotton (organic cotton), 6% elastane
- Cuff: 90% cotton, 10% spandex
2 of 2 reviews
August 9, 2021 06:23
Wir sind ein großer Jerseyfan. Die Windel ist superweich und schmiegt sich toll an. Gerade wenig gestopft, erkennt man die Besonderheit des kleinen Windelpopos. Das ocker ist eher bräunlich und damit nicht ganz so farbenfroh, wie unsere anderen, dennoch wirklich schön und hochwertig. Fällt im Vergleich zur großer Garten ein bisschen größer aus, passt dafür hier am längsten.
May 23, 2021 06:32
Perfekt als Nachtwindel
Die Windel ist wunderschön und der Stoff fasst sich sehr angenehm an. Er ist nicht zu dick und sehr elastisch. Wir verwenden sie als Nachtwindel und finden sie dafür perfekt geeignet! Sie ist bislang kein einziges Mal nass gewesen und auch die Innenwindeln müssen seltener gewaschen werden. Wer nachts mit Stoff wickeln möchte, sollte sich unbedingt diese schöne Jersey-Windel anschaffen.