JerseyDiaper "Palucca" (organic cotton)
Stretchy, flexible and a smaller cloth diaper bottom - that's what makes our JerseyDiaper stand out.
- Outer and inner fabric: apricot ballet flats in pastel harlequin diamonds made from organic cotton jersey.
- Cuff: coral
Available, delivery time 2-5 Tage
Looking for a cloth diaper that makes a slim bum, but still allows plenty of absorbency and is super versatile? Then our JerseyDiaper is the perfect match.
Our jersey is stretchy in all directions and therefore fits fabulously to any diaper bottom. The soft, elastic material ensures the perfect fit. A diaper that follows every move and doesn't pinch anywhere!
Please note: The diaper is not as stretchy as the other JerseyDiapers, and is therefore slightly smaller.
The cut is adapted to the material so that the fabric fits tightly around the inner diaper. This makes a smaller diaper bottom. The leg cuffs also fit snugly around the legs.
The diaper is made of double layer sewn organic cotton jersey. So it is made of the same material on the outside and inside. The colour-coordinated cuffs and snaps round off the unique design perfectly.
Who was Gret Palucca?
Gret Palucca (1902-1993) "[...] was one of the most important representatives of modern dance in Germany. As a dancer, choreographer, teacher and school founder, she contributed significantly to the development of Dresden into a centre of modern dance. The development and expression of individuality were at the centre of her artistic and pedagogical work. [She] and her companions were significantly involved in making dance part of the cultural self-image in Dresden and Saxony."
- The outer fabric with the ballet shoes in harlequin checks is made of cuddly, super-stretchy organic cotton jersey.
- The inner lining made of the same material supports the elasticity and makes the diaper at the same time super thin.
- perfect diaper for every day
- The ballet motif gives you the opportunity to tell your child about dancing while changing diapers.
- In combination with a greased wool inner diaper you have pure nature on your child. It is then also suitable as a nighttime diaper.
Size 1: 4-11 kg
Please bear in mind that you select the corresponding inner diaper. The 4 to 19 kg inner diaper fits the outer diaper in size 1.
- We recommend a normal colour detergent as a washing agent.
- The first wash should be done in the washing machine. Please open the diaper so that the fabric can be rinsed thoroughly. You can close it for all following washes to protect the cuff. Hand washing is then also possible.
- recommended washing temperature: 40 °C, in exceptional cases 60 °C if the outer diaper is very dirty
- spin at low spinning speed (800-1,000 revolutions)
- please do not use fabric softener
- not suitable for dryer
- When drying, please make sure to dry the diapre either lying down or hanging lengthwise over the line so that the leg cuffs do not overstretch.
- not suitable for ironing
- please wash with similar colors
In any case, please follow our sewn-in care instructions.
All products are handmade and unique. Therefore, they may have small variations and differences from the picture.
Please note that this product is only the outer diaper, the inner diaper is sold separately.
Made in Germany
|Outer Diaper Inner Fabric:||Organic Jersey|
|Outer Diaper Outer Fabric:||Organic Jersey|
|Size of Outer Diaper:||4 to 11 kg|
- inner/outer fabric: 94% cotton (organic cotton), 6% elastane
- cuffs: 90% cotton, 10% elastane
1 of 1 reviews
September 24, 2021 12:28
Wunderschön, aber sehr kurz
Diese Windel ist wie alle Außenwindeln der Windelmanufaktur wunderschön, aber leider fällt unser Exemplar verglichen mit anderen Außenwindeln extrem kurz aus. Dadurch sitzt sie an meiner Tochter, die eher lang und schmal ist, leider nicht so gut und wir nutzen sie nur sehr selten. Der Jersey dieser Windel ist auch relativ dick. Das hatte ich tatsächlich anders erwartet. Wir haben auch noch eine Jerseywindel im Design Rockabilly, die deutlich dünner ist.