Jersey diaper "Sigmund Jähn
Stretchy, flexible and a smaller cloth diaper bottom - that's what makes our JerseyDiaper stand out.
- Outer and inner fabric: astronauts on light blue cotton jersey - glows in the dark!
- Cuff: smoke blue
Available, delivery time 2-5 Tage
Looking for a cloth diaper that makes a small cloth diaper butt, but still allows for plenty of absorbency and is super flexible? Then you've found the perfect cloth diaper with the Jersey Diaper.
Our jersey is stretchy in all directions and therefore fits fabulously to any diaper bottom. The soft, stretchy material ensures the perfect fit. A nappy that follows your every move and doesn't pinch anywhere!
The cut is adapted to the material so that the fabric fits tightly around the inner nappy. This makes the jersey nappy a narrower nappy package. The leg cuffs also fit snugly around the legs.
The diaper is made of double layer sewn cotton jersey. So it is made of the same material on the outside as on the inside. The matching cuffs and snaps round off the design perfectly. The planets and stars even glow in the dark!
The newborn diaper has (different from the picture) a very special highlight to offer: A snap in the middle gives the baby's fresh navel enough freedom to heal. Simply close the snap - done!
Who was Sigmund Jähn?
Sigmund Jähn was the first German to fly into space. He was born on February 13, 1937 in Morgenröthe-Rautenkranz, Saxony. After his fighter pilot career, he received training as a cosmonaut in the then Soviet Union from 1976 to 1978. On 26 August 1978 he flew to the Salyut 6 space station on Soyuz 31 and returned to Earth a few days later on Soyuz 29. He remained faithful to space travel throughout his life. One of his most famous quotes is more relevant today than ever: "Man is technically advanced. He can build space stations, couple them together in space, and think of landing on Mars, but his development seems to have stagnated since the Stone Age." - Sigmund Jähn
- The outer fabric with the astronauts on light blue is made of cuddly, super-stretchy cotton jersey. It even glows in the dark!
- The inner lining made of the same material supports the elasticity and makes the diaper super thin at the same time.
- perfect diaper for every day
- In combination with a greased wool inner diaper you have pure nature on your child. It is then also well suited as a night diaper .
- size newborn: 2-5 kg
- size 1: 4-11 kg
- size 2: 9-19 kg
Please make sure you choose the appropriate inner diaper.
- The inner nappy 2 to 5 kg fits the outer nappy in newborn size.
- The inner nappy 4 to 19 kg fits into the outer nappies in sizes 1 and 2.
- We recommend a normal colour detergent.
- The first wash should be done in the washing machine. Please open the nappy so that the fabric can be rinsed thoroughly. For all subsequent washes, you should close the nappy to protect the leg cuffs. Hand washing is then also possible.
- Recommended washing temperature: 40°C, in exceptional cases also 60°C if the outer nappy is very dirty.
- spin at a low spin speed (800-1000 revolutions)
- please do not use fabric softener
- not suitable for tumble drying
- When drying, please ensure that the nappy is either dried lying down or hung lengthways on the line so that the leg cuffs are not overstretched.
- not suitable for ironing
- please wash with the same colours
Please follow our sewn-in care instructions in any case.
All products are handmade and unique. They can therefore have small deviations and differences from the picture.
Please note that this product is only the outer nappy, the inner nappy is available separately.
Made in Germany
|Outer Diaper Inner Fabric:||Jersey|
|Outer Diaper Outer Fabric:||Jersey|
|Size of Outer Diaper:||4 to 11 kg|
- Inner/outer fabric: 94% cotton, 6% elastane
- Cuff: 90% cotton, 10% spandex
0 of 0 reviews