Woolen diaper "Countess Cosel II".
"Countess Cosel" gives us the honor again. The famous mistress of Augustus the Strong was known for her unconventionality. For the new edition we have divided the fabrics anew:
- Outer fabric in the back: Cotton with baroque floral ornaments in white on a bordeaux background.
- Outer fabricfront: noble wool in bordeaux
- Inner fabric: anthracite merino wool
- cuffs: Wool brown
Available, delivery time 2-5 Tage
Countess Cosel was an incredibly strong woman. Somehow, we strong women here at the Atelier always feel very connected to such female "icons". That's why we dedicate this festive royal diaper in great Bordeaux red with a delicate white baroque pattern to the mistress of August the Strong. In contrast to the previous version, the fabric is divided differently here: The back outer fabric is adorned with white floral ornaments on bordeaux cotton fabric. The front is made of a noble wool fabric in bordeaux and fits just perfectly. The nappy is lined with wonderfully soft merino wool in anthracite. Brown wool cuffs and cream-coloured snaps round off the unusual design.
The newborn diaper has (different from the picture) a very special highlight to offer: A snap in the middle provides the baby's fresh navel with enough freedom to heal. Simply close the snap - done!
- The back outer fabric with the baroque floral ornaments is made of excellent, easy-care cotton.
- The front outer fabric is made of a burgundy virgin wool, wonderfully soft and classy.
- The inner fabric is made of anthracite-coloured merino wool. It also absorbs liquid without feeling damp.
Thanks to the natural properties of wool, the outer nappy with wool lining is breathable, climate-regulating, self-cleaning and odour-neutralising. We use mulesing-free wool.
- perfect nappy for every day
- In combination with a greased wool inner diaper you have pure nature on the child. It is then also perfectly suitable as a night diaper .
- size newborn: 2-5 kg
- Size 1: 4-11 kg
- size 2: 9-19 kg
Please make sure you choose the appropriate inner diaper.
- The inner nappy 2 to 5 kg fits the outer nappy in newborn size.
- The inner nappy 4 to 19 kg fits into the outer nappies in sizes 1 and 2.
- Wash the wool outer nappy by hand or in the wool wash programme in lukewarm water only (at 30°C).
- The first wash should be done in the washing machine. Please open the nappy so that the fabric can be rinsed thoroughly. For all subsequent washes you can close the nappy to protect the cuff.
- Use a detergent that is suitable for wool, such as wool wash lotion.
- Please do not use bile soap for the wool cuffs.
- Please do not use fabric softener.
- The outer nappy is not suitable for tumble drying.
- please do not iron
Please follow our sewn-in care instructions in any case.
For a better seal or when used without an inner nappy, you can also grease the outer nappy with lanolin (wool grease). You can find all information about the care and greasing of wool in our care and washing instructions for wool products.
All products are handmade and unique. They can therefore show small deviations and differences to the picture.
Please note that this product is the outer diaper only, the inner diaper is sold separately.
Made in Germany
|Outer Diaper Inner Fabric:||Wool|
|Outer Diaper Outer Fabric:||Cotton, Wool|
|Size of Outer Diaper:||9 to 19 kg|
- Outer fabric back: 100% cotton
- Outer fabric front: 100% virgin wool
- Inner fabric: 100% virgin wool (merino wool)
- Cuffs: 100% virgin wool (merino wool)
0 of 0 reviews