Swim diaper "Wasserhummel" (ECONYL®)
Splash, splash! Baby swimming is now even more sustainable: with our swim diaper made from old fishing nets.
- for carefree bathing fun with your water-loving treasure
- with inner lining in case of a mishap
- soft leg and belly cuffs are soft and securely fastened
Available, delivery time 2-5 Tage
From fishing net to swimming trunks: With this swim diaper you can save the oceans from now on. By buying an ECONYL® swim diaper, you're supporting Healthy Seas and helping to reduce plastic waste in the North Sea, the Adriatic or the Mediterranean! The special cut follows every swimming movement in the water. You can rest assured that the big deal will spill out.
The swim diaper is made of eco-nylon with an inner lining.
The quick-drying outer fabric is a very special material. It is recycled from old fishing nets from the sea and other nylon waste. Thus, no new resources had to be wasted for the production of this high-quality fiber. The quality of the recycled nylon is simply outstanding! It is twice as resistant to chlorine and sunscreens and oils than other yarns.
Inside, the swim nappy is especially cleverly lined:
- A sewn-in net reliably catches solid poops in the first moment.
- In the rear area, a thin microfleece lining offers increased leakage protection in case of liquid milk stool.
- for baby and toddler swimming - wherever swim nappies are compulsory
- in the baby pool or paddling pool
For the way home after bathing we recommend to store the well rinsed and wrung out swim diaper in our small wetbag.
In any case, please measure your child's stomach and leg circumferences to determine the right size using our size chart! It is completely normal if your child falls into a size that is unusual for you, as the abdominal and leg circumferences are decisive for the selection of the correct size. Experience has shown that these vary greatly. We recommend that you choose the next size up if your measurements fall in between.
- Use a detergent suitable for swimwear (mild detergent).
- When washing for the first time, please use similar colours in the washing machine. Afterwards you can also wash them by hand.
- Washing temperature: 30 °C
- Please spin at the lowest speed.
- Do not use bleach or fabric softener.
- The fabric is not suitable for tumble drying.
- The fabric is not suitable for ironing.
All products are handmade and unique. They may therefore show small variations and differences from the picture.
Made in Germany
- Inner fabric: 100% polyester
- Outer fabric: 78% polyamide (recycled, ECONYL®), 22% elastane
0 of 0 reviews