Purple Swallows" swim diaper (ECONYL®)
Splash, splash! Baby swimming is now even more sustainable: with our swim diaper made from old fishing nets.
- for carefree bathing fun with your water-loving treasure
- with inner lining in case of a mishap
- soft leg and belly cuffs are soft and securely fastened
Available, delivery time 2-5 Tage
From fishing net to swim trunks: With this swim diaper you can save the oceans from now on. Because with the purchase of an ECONYL® swim diaper you support Healthy Seas and contribute to reducing plastic waste in the North Sea, the Adriatic Sea or the Mediterranean Sea! The special cut follows every swimming movement in the water. You can rest assured that the big deal is going to spill out.
The swim diaper is made of eco-nylon with a lining.
The quick-drying outer fabric is a very special material. It is recycled from old fishing nets from the sea and other nylon waste. Thus, no new resources had to be wasted to produce this high-quality fiber. The quality of the recycled nylon is simply outstanding! It is twice as resistant to chlorine and sunscreens and oils than other yarns. In addition, the swim diaper has a UV protection factor of 50.
Inside, the swim diaper is especially cleverly lined:
- A sewn-in net reliably catches solid poops in the first moment.
- In the back, a thin microfleece lining provides reinforced leakage protection in case of liquid milk stool.
- for baby and toddler swimming - wherever swim nappies are compulsory
- in the baby pool or paddling pool
For the way home after bathing we recommend to store the well rinsed and wrung out swim diaper in our small wetbag.
Please measure your child's stomach and leg circumferences to determine the right size using our size chart! It is completely normal if your child falls into a size that is unusual for you, as the abdominal and leg circumferences are decisive for the selection of the correct size. Experience has shown that these vary greatly. We recommend that you choose the next size up if your measurements are in between.
- Use a detergent suitable for swimwear (mild detergent).
- When washing for the first time, please use similar colours in the washing machine. After that you can also wash them by hand.
- Washing temperature: 30 °C
- Please spin at the lowest speed.
- Do not use bleach or fabric softener.
- The fabric is not suitable for tumble drying.
- The fabric is not suitable for ironing.
All products are handmade and unique. They can therefore have small deviations and differences from the picture.
Made in Germany
|Design categories:||Schwalben, maritime, animals|
- Inner fabric: 100% polyester
- Outer fabric: 78% polyamide (recycled, ECONYL®), 22% elastane
5 of 5 reviews
August 18, 2021 10:50
Neben der schönen Optik überzeugt uns die Schwimmwindel mit der guten Passform. Zudem ist sie auch funktional. Wir haben die Schwimmwindel in Größe M und L gekauft und nutzen diese seit dem 7. bis zum aktuellen 21. Monat. In diesem Zeitraum hätten wir sicher 30 Schwimmwindeln oder mehr benötigt. Nachhaltigkeit ist also definitiv gegeben.
December 31, 2020 13:53
Sehr schöne Schwimmwindel, sehr schönes Design, passt perfekt. Absolut empfehlenswert.
January 8, 2021 18:59
Ich bin sehr zufrieden.
September 3, 2021 12:44
Supersüßes Design und tolle Passform
January 10, 2021 19:14
Total süßes Design. Passform etwas eng geschnitten für kräftige Oberschenkel.