Bib "September morning" (wool)
- to catch food remains and to protect the clothes
- during teething time to protect the upper body from drooling
- as a nice accessory to the day outfit
Available, delivery time 2-5 Tage
Our bibs for babies and toddlers are not only beautiful, but also totally practical. After all, the virgin wool used here absorbs so much moisture that everything stays dry even during the biggest drooling. This is totally super for teething babies!
The bib consists of three layers of fabric:
- the outer fabric is made of cuddly soft virgin wool in brown with a fine herringbone pattern
- on the side of one wing there is an appliqué with foxes, polar bears and deer on green from our design "September morning".
- the under fabric is made of ochre, velvety soft new wool
The bib is closed at the neck with a snap fastener.
Due to the nature of the virgin wool, the bib does not need PUL, as wool absorbs a lot of moisture by itself, but still does not allow it to penetrate to the lower layers.
- outer fabric: 100% virgin wool
- Application "September morning": 100% cotton
- Undercloth: 100% virgin wool
- Please always wash the bib with wool only in the wool washing programme or by hand at 30°C.
- Since wool has a self-cleaning function, airing is often sufficient.
- Greasing with lanolin (wool grease) increases the dirt- and water-repellent effect.
- Stains can simply be brushed out or rinsed off with cold water.
- Use a detergent that is suitable for wool, such as wool washing lotion.
- Please do not use fabric softener.
- The bib is not suitable for tumble drying.
- Please do not iron.
- Please wash with the same colours.
All products are handmade and unique. They may therefore have small variations and differences from the picture.
Made in Germany
|Design categories:||animals, wool|
0 of 0 reviews