Changing mat "Blue wonder" (organic cotton)
- for little wave riders
- clean base for changing nappies, no matter where you are
- with waterproof membrane in the core, so that nothing can pass through the mat
- small pack size, folds up to fit in any diaper bag
Available, delivery time 2-5 Tage
- The underside made of dark blue cotton is wonderfully soft to the touch, robust and easy to clean.
- The core contains a waterproof membrane made of PUL. It is not visible from the outside.
- The wrap side made of organic cotton flannel is especially cuddly to the skin.
We had the fabric with the geometric wave pattern produced especially for us on organic cotton flannel. The famous pattern of the wave crest is a traditional Japanese pattern. It is called "Seigaiha" in Japanese and symbolizes the ebb and flow of life. Sometimes in life there are unpleasant surprises that we experience colloquially like a "Blue Wonder". Here in Dresden, however, we associate the "Blue Wonder" with a bridge on the Elbe that connects the districts of Blasewitz and Loschwitz. It got this name because it was supposedly originally painted green around 1893, but then changed its color to blue.
At that time it was also a miracle that the bridge held at all! Many people didn't believe the daring steel construction and there had to be elaborate show tests (with horse-drawn carriages!) so that even the most fearful of Dresdeners dared to walk across the bridge.
We could all use a little miracle right now and we wish we could express that wish with our design.
Discover also our other products from the "Blaues Wunder" collection.
- as changing mat
- as a nursing pad
- as a base for diaper-free play
- as a mat for baby massage or Pekip classes
- as a seat on the lawn or park bench
- Inner fabric: 100% cotton (organic cotton)
- Outer fabric: 100% cotton
- Flap: 100% cotton (organic cotton)
- Intermediate fabric: 95% polyester, 5% polyurethane
- We recommend a normal colour detergent.
- Please do not hand wash when washing for the first time, otherwise the colours may bleed. Afterwards, hand washing is also possible.
- Recommended washing temperature: 40 °C, in exceptional cases also 60 °C if the changing mat is very dirty.
- Please spin at a low spin speed (800-1000 revolutions).
- Please do not use fabric softener.
- Do not tumble dry.
- Not suitable for ironing.
|Design categories:||Blaues Wunder, maritime|
1 of 1 reviews
October 26, 2020 18:43
So macht Wickeln unterwegs richtig Spass. Das Flanell auf der Oberseite ist super flauschig, superschönes Design. Wickelunterlage hat kleines Packmaß, mega praktisch. Endlich nicht mehr die ollen Wegwerf-Unterlagen!