Organic cotton nicki washcloth "Freigeist" in a set (2 pieces)
Wonderfully soft to the skin, completely without chemicals. The better alternative to wet wipes all along the line!
- for thorough and gentle cleaning of the delicate baby skin
- soft, thin organic cotton, which fits perfectly to the skin
- suitable as a supplementary absorbent pad for newborn diapers
Available, delivery time 2-5 Tage
Our washcloths offer you advantages all along the line. With a little water and possibly a few drops of nourishing oil, they are super gentle on the skin. Whether buttocks, face or hands: Everything gets clean and you know exactly what gets on your baby's skin - or rather, what does NOT get on your baby's skin.
Instead of using thousands of disposable washcloths or wet wipes, you can wash them over and over again. Not only is it more sustainable, you'll save money. We've summarised why we don't recommend using disposable wet wipes on our products page.
You can store them in our Mini-Wetbag.
The set contains two washcloths.
- The top is made of two super-soft jersey fabrics: an appliqué with a pretty pattern and a plain part. The latter is organic quality.
- The velvety organic cotton nicki nestles wonderfully, rinses or washes well and dries quickly.
- as a washcloth for body cleansing
- as a towel for dabbing damp spots
- as an alternative to toilet paper
- and much more.
19 x 19 cm
- top side jersey unicoloured: 94% cotton (organic cotton), 6% elastane
- Top side jersey application: 94% cotton, 6% spandex
- Underside organic cotton picnic: 100% cotton (organic cotton)
- 60°C with full detergent powder in the boil and colour wash programme
- spin at a speed of less than 1.000 rpm
- a laundry net is recommended
- use a little bile soap
- air dry or tumble dry on gentle setting
- suitable for ironing
We recommend not to store wet washcloths together with used absorbent pads. This can change the pH value, so that germ formation is favoured.
Certificates/Seals of approval
The organic cotton nicki fabric on the underside was manufactured under very strict conditions, with sustainable and social standards.
All products are handmade and unique. They may therefore have small variations and differences from the picture.
Made in Germany
1 of 1 reviews
August 21, 2021 16:42
Genau wie beschrieben & die Beispielbilder
Ich habe zwei Sets bestellt und genau wie abgebildet ist immer auf einem Waschlappen ein Pferdemotiv mit oder ohne Reiterin & einer floral im Design. Zum Stoff: haptisch angenehm, zum Reinigen von jeweiligen Körperbereichen & Dank der zwei verschiedenen Seiten (glatt & Nicki) für alle Arten von Schmutz