Organic cotton velour cloth wipes "Steppe" light green in a set (2 pieces)
Wonderfully soft to the skin, just damp with water. No need to use disposable wipes full of chemicals!
- for thorough and gentle cleansing of your baby's delicate skin
- soft and thin organic cotton cloth
- washes hygienically and dryes quickly
- also useful as an additional insert for newborn diapers
Available, delivery time 2-5 Tage
Our cloth wipes are just great all along the line. With a little water and perhaps a few drops of nourishing oil, they are super gentle on the skin. No matter if it's the diaper area, face or hands: Everything will be clean and you know exactly what touches your baby's skin. Instead of using thousands of disposable wet wipes, you can wash these wipes over and over again.
These cloth wipes can be perfectly stored in our mini wetbag.
The set contains two cloth wipes.
- The top is made of two super soft cotton jersey fabrics: an application with a delicate pattern and a unicoloured part. The latter is of organic quality.
- The velvety organic cotton velours feels great on your skin, rinses or washes well, and dries quickly.
- as a washcloth for body cleansing
- as an additional insert for newborn diapers
- as a cloth for dabbing damp spots
- as an alternative to toilet paper
19 x 19 cm
- top side unicoloured jersey: 94% cotton (organic cotton), 6% elastane
- top side jersey application: 94% cotton, 6% elastane
- bottom side cotton velours: 100% cotton (organic cotton)
- 60°C with heavy-duty detergent powder in the boil wash and coloureds programme
- spin at speed below 1,000 rpm
- use little bile soap only
- avoid using fabric softener
- air-dry or in the dryer at gentle setting
- suitable for ironing
We do not recommend storing wet washcloths together with used inserts. This can change the pH-value and accelerate germ growth.
Certificates/seals of quality
The cotton velours used for this product complies with the regulations of controlled organic cultivation.
All products are handmade and unique. They may therefore show small deviations and differences to the picture.
Made in Germany
0 of 0 reviews