Nursing pads "Wollbeere" in a set (3 pairs, wool)
Our washable woolen nursing pads are made of soft virgin wool. They make breastfeeding an even more beautiful experience!
- for the most natural breastfeeding
- leak-proof and breathable
- temperature regulating and odour inhibiting
Available, delivery time 2-5 Tage
You want to live your motherhood as natural as possible? If you are looking for nursing pads without synthetic fibres, our woolen nursing pads are the right choice for you. Due to the density of the processed wool, they are as leak-proof as our standard models with PUL.
This nursing pad set consists of three pairs.
- The bra side is made of natural virgin wool.
- The side facing the skin is made of a wonderfully soft bamboo viscose, with a percentage of cotton.
- The inner absorbent layer is made of organic cotton sherpa, so that your excessive milk supply can be absorbed as quickly as possible.
Wool has great advantages for nursing pads:
- It provides good temperature regulation, which has a positive effect on the milk ejection reflex.
- Because of the contained protein keratin, wool is odour inhibiting.
- Wool absorbs moisture well, while remaining dry on the surface.
- Wool absorbs up to 30% of its own weight in liquid.
diameter 11 cm
- Wash nursing pads made of wool by hand or in the wool washing programme in lukewarm water (at 30°C). Spin on the lowest setting.
- Use a detergent that is suitable for wool, such as the wool washing lotion.
- If you mashine-wash, please use a washing net.
- Do not use fabric softener.
- Pull the nursing pads into shape while still damp and line-dry.
- not suitable for ironing
- please wash with similar colors
Please follow our care instructions in any case.
All products are handmade and unique. They may therefore show small variations and differences to the illustration.
Made in Germany
- outside: 100% virgin wool
- core: 100% cotton
- skin side: 70% viscose, 30% cotton
0 of 0 reviews