Fabric bandage unique
Create a fabric bandage in your desired design
- four different sizes
- great choice of fabric for the skin side
- plastic or metal closure
- with or without PUL interlayer
- with or without additional absorbent layer
Below the order form you will find the instructions for ordering a unique item. Please read them carefully before you place your order.
Available, delivery time 2-3 Wochen
Sustainable menstrual hygiene - design it yourself in style.
Have we inspired you with our beautiful panty liners and cloth pads? Do you feel that there is still a very special pattern or motif missing from your linen closet? Wouldn't it be wonderful to have a unique feminine hygiene that will accompany you during your cycle and make you happy?
We produce according to your wishes extraordinary unique pieces: panty liners or cloth pads, which do not exist a second time! Each custom-made product is a joint effort between our careful craftsmanship and your personal story about the fabric.
The most important things in a nutshell - this is how you order your unique item
- Fill out the order form carefully.
- Pleasecheck your order carefully before you send it and follow ourinstructions listed here.
- Pay for your order.
- You will receive an order confirmation including your order number by e-mail.
- Cut thefabric to the right size andfollowour instructions on this page.
- Send us your fabric to the studio or bring it personally. Please include anote with your order number and name.
Our address is:
Stephanie Oppitz GmbH
Großenhainer Str. 21
- We will assign the fabric to your order in our studio and sew your unique piece after receipt of payment.
- After about 2-3 weeks you will hold your very individual fabric bandage in your hands.
We have collected the most important questions about ordering unique items for you here. Please read them carefully before placing your order.
Tips and frequently asked questions about your unique order
Which fabric is suitable?
For panty liners and cloth sanitary napkins, woven fabrics are best suited, i.e. fabrics that cannot be stretched. The better the quality of the fabric, the more durable the unique piece will be. Poplin, quilting fabrics and other high quality cotton woven fabrics are good choices.
Stretchy fabrics like polyester fabrics, jersey, sweats, interlock and fleece are not as good! Muslin can only be used if a fleece has been ironed on.
How big should the fabric cut be?
To make sure that your fabric can be sewn into a normal panty liner, it is important to send in certain fabric measurements. In this case, the dimensions depend on the product you want to have made.
- clothbandage mini: 20 x 25 cm
- cloth bandagesmall: 25 x 35 cm
- Medium cloth bandage: 25 x 40 cm
- cloth bandagelarge: 25 x 45 cm
Not sure which size is right for you? On the Von Ocker und Rot info page you can orientate yourself.
Can the fabric cut be larger?
You are also welcome to cut the fabric generously. Excess fabric will be sent back to you with your unique piece. That means: What exceeds the measurements mentioned above will be returned to you.
What happens if the fabric is too small?
If the fabric cut is too small, we will contact you and there will be an additional handling fee of 5 €.
Does the fabric need to be pre-washed?
Depending on the type of fabric, the finished one-of-a-kind pieces may vary despite having the same pattern. To avoid later shrinking or stretching of the unique fabric, it is advisable to send it to us pre-washed and ironed.
How do I design my unique piece?
So that your desired fabric comes out particularly well, you can select all other components individually in the ordering process.
- Material on skin: material(cotton flannel,organic cotton nicki, microfleece) and color
- Intermediate layer of PUL: Yes / No
- Absorbent layer: material(cotton flannel, organic cotton nicki, hemp fleece, microfleece) and layers(1 or 2 layers)
- Closure: type(metal, plastic) and color
In the gallery you can get an impression of the available color palette of our fabrics for the skin side (inner fabrics) and snaps.
Please note that the technical representation of the colors does not match 100% with the real colors. Deviations are always possible.
If you are not sure, feel free to focus on the material and leave the color selection to us. Often the combination of colors works better when fabric and snap colors are next to each other.
In the field "Notes/Wishes" you can leave us special notes, for example which colors are excluded for you.
Please note the corresponding surcharges in the order form.
Would you like a dream embroidery to go with your dream fabric?
With our embroidery machine we can embroider e.g. sayings like Läuft bei mir or Wochentage. By default, you can specify a maximum of 8 characters. In the picture above you can see an example of how the embroidery on the panty liner looks like.
We will choose a color for you that provides enough contrast to the fabric, is easy to read and matches the color of the fabric.
If you have any special requests (for example, longer text or multiple lines), feel free to contact us.
Help. I am unsure what my combination will look like in the end and if I will like it!
We have great understanding for that! We are happy to offer you the option to have us photograph your design and email you a picture so you can see how the colors will match. To do this, you can simply click the "Design Preview" box at the top of the process. Before we sew your unique piece, you will receive the picture by email for "approval".
How can I change my unique order?
Change requests after sending your order can only beaccepted free of charge within a period ofone working day. Once the unique piece has been started in our production process, change requests are only accepted at an additional cost of 5 € and are no longer guaranteed. Please understand that we try very hard to produce the perfect unique piece for you and proceed with the utmost care. Therefore, any change request, no matter how small, means a lot of processing and administrative work for us.
How do I attach the note with my info to the fabric?
Please do not stick any needles on your fabric. This can cause unsightly holes. If you attach a note, please use paper clips to do so.
I have ordered other products from you. Will you send them to me sooner if they are available?
Immediately available items that you order with your unique piece will not be shippedwith the unique piece untilit is completed. Please order these items separately (with shipping) if you would like to receive them immediately.
What happens after I order my unique piece here in the store?
After we receive your order, payment and the fabric arrives at our studio, your unique piece will be made. Your panty liner or cloth sanitary napkin will be made according to the specifications on the order form.
When will my unique piece be ready?
The total delivery time is 2-3 weeks.
Possible stumbling blocks and how to avoid them
Stumbling block 1: Your unique piece cannot be made according to your wishes.
Please select in the drop-down menu what should happen if the unique piece cannot be realizedaccording to your wishes(see examples below):
- Leave it up to us to decide how to proceed.
- Choose to be contacted and decide for yourself for a handling fee of 5 €.
Possible arising questions and problems can be:
- The motif of your fabric is not aligned correctly. The unique piece can be sewn, but the motif is not ideal on the finished piece.
- Your fabric has a fabric defect that would be seen on the finished unique piece.
- Your wishes, which you have noted in the "Notes/Wishes" field, cannot be implemented (e.g. your wish for the motif placement or color selection).
- Your choice in the selection fields differs from your wishes in the "Notes/Wishes" field.
Stumbling block 2: Unfortunately, your unique piece cannot be realized at all.
In case of the following questions and problems, which make therealization of your order impossible, we will contact you without being asked and a handling fee of 5 € will be charged. Please prevent this by reading and following our instructions for ordering your unique piece.
- Your fabric does not correspond to the required size.
- The materiality of your fabric does not correspond to our specifications (e.g. if your fabric is stretchy).
- The fabric edges would have to be unraveled so that the fabric size fits (e.g. for a sling fabric).
This way you avoid stumbling blocks on the way to your dream-unique:
- Check your order very carefully before you send it. Any requests that are not covered by the selection fields should be clearly stated in the comments field.
- Check your fabric carefully for size, texture and pattern distributionbefore you send it to us. Do this after you have pre-washed it, as it may shrink during washing.
Did you know that we also makeone-of-a-kind outdoor diapers?
0 of 0 reviews