Cloth bandage mini "Galatea" (organic cotton)
Fabric sanitary napkin mini "Galatea" (organic cotton)
- Panty side made of light blue checked cotton fabric
- skin side made of natural-coloured organic cotton sherpa
- Core made of a waterproof but breathable membrane and an absorbent layer of fleece
Available, delivery time 2-5 Tage
Galatea is the Greek milk-giving goddess and goddess of the calm sea.
The mini cloth bandage has two wings on the side that you close with a flat snap around the panties. So it goes with your every move and still stays securely in place.
The size is perfect for weaker and middle days or for light incontinence. The waterproof membrane in the core also means you can be completely sure nothing ends up in the wash.
For an even wider selection of panty liners and sanitary pads for better days, check out our sister brand Von Ocker und Rot.
- Pantyside: Light blue and white checked cotton fabric adorns the panty side.
- Skin side: The skin side features cuddly soft, natural-colored organic cotton sherpa.
- Core: A waterproof but breathable membrane protects your laundry from dirt and moisture. Plus, a fleece absorbent layer ensures small amounts of liquid are safely stored.
Our mini cloth pads are best suited:
- on light and medium days
- as a backup to a menstrual cup or tampon
- for very heavy discharge
- for light bladder weakness
- length: 20 - 20,5 cm
- width (without wings): 4,5 cm
- Panty side: 100% cotton (organic cotton)
- core: 98% polyester, 2% polyurethane
- Skin side: 100% cotton (organic cotton)
- max. 60 °C, with full or colour detergent
- wash with the same colours
- please wash in a washing net
- do not use fabric softener
- pull damp into shape and air dry
- not suitable for tumble dryer
- not suitable for ironing
- please wash with the same colours
All products are handmade and unique. They can therefore have small deviations and differences from the picture.
Made in Germany
0 of 0 reviews