Period panties night black-red (organic cotton)
Your period underwear for night or strong days.
- Briefs: Organic cotton jersey
- Absorbent core: two layers of fleece and a waterproof, breathable membrane
Available, delivery time 2-5 Tage
The panties for your period and the days in between
With our period briefs you can simplify your underwear life during your menstruation in the most wonderful way. With them you simply feel safe - every day. They're so thin and comfortable, you'll want to wear them between days too!
The briefs with the extra layer of security are the super skin-friendly, hygienic and sustainable solution. For every day, at every age.
The period panties for the night are super comfortable and hardly bulky. The extended absorbent core gives you the security, especially at night, that nothing will leak, even when lying down. Of course, you can also wear them during the day if you don't want to use a tampon or menstrual cup even on the heavier days.
The natural organic cotton fabric means it won't smell even after prolonged wear. The best thing about the panties is that they are hygienically washable at 60°C. This means we can avoid chemicals and biocides, and you don't have to worry about your delicate mucous membrane environment being disturbed simply because your underwear can't be adequately cleaned.
- Briefs: The soft, slightly shiny cotton jersey has a small amount of spandex so the briefs follow your every move and won't pinch or squeeze. The waistline is trimmed with a discreet lace band.
- Absorbent core: An absorb ent core and membrane are sewn into the crotch area. Both are covered by the cotton jersey. For the night version we use two layers of fast absorbing fleece. This keeps the liquid in the briefs - up to 70 ml, i.e. as much as about 4-5 tampons.
- Membrane: The membrane is a very thin polyester in combination with a polyurethane laminate. It is breathable and waterproof at the same time, so it allows the skin to breathe and does not let moisture through to the outside of the panties.
- instead of a maxi pad
- on heavy days and for the night
- for light bladder weakness
We recommend you to choose the next size up if you are in between sizes.
The best way to store used briefs is in our odour-free Wetbag. There you can collect them until the next wash. The underwear does not need to be pre-treated. You can put them in the washing machine as they are. If you like, you can also rinse them under cold water immediately after wearing them.
- max. 60 °C, with full or colour detergent
- Select pre-wash
- spin at less than 1,000 rpm
- wash with the same colours
- do not use fabric softener
- do not tumble dry
- not suitable for ironing
All products are handmade and unique. They may therefore show small variations and differences from the picture.
Certificates/Seals of approval
The period panties are made of Oeko-Tex 100 certified materials.
Made in Germany
|Size of Period Panty:||M|
- Brief: 92% cotton (organic cotton), 8% elastane
- Absorbent core: 100% polyester
- Membrane: 75% polyester, 25% polurethane
- Lace band: 90% polyamide, 10% spandex
0 of 0 reviews