Period slip tag "Drip Drop" (organic cotton)
Your period underwear for those slow days or as a backup.
- Briefs: Cotton jersey with multicolored drops
- Absorbent core: a layer of cotton flannel and a waterproof, breathable membrane
Available, delivery time 2-5 Tage
The panties for your period and the days in between
With our period briefs you can simplify your underwear life during your period in the most wonderful way. They make you feel safe - every day. They're so thin and comfortable, you'll want to wear them between days too!
The briefs with the extra layer of security are the super skin-friendly, hygienic and sustainable solution. For every day, at every age.
The period panty in the daytime version is super comfortable and barely noticeable. It's perfect as a backup to a tampon or menstrual cup, for light bleeding or bladder weakness, and for discharge.
The natural organic cotton fabric means it doesn't smell, even after prolonged wear. The best thing about the panties is that they are hygienically washable at 60°C. This means we can do without chemicals and biocides, and you don't have to worry about your sensitive mucous membrane environment being disturbed simply because your underwear can't be adequately cleaned.
- Briefs: The soft, slightly shiny organic cotton jersey has a small amount of spandex so that the briefs follow your every movement and don't pinch or squeeze. The waistline is trimmed with a discreet lace band.
- Absorbent core: An absorb ent core and membrane are sewn into the crotch area. Both are covered by the cotton jersey. We use a layer of thin cotton flannel for the day version. This holds liquid of up to 30 ml, i.e. as much as about 2-3 tampons.
- Membrane: The membrane is a very thin polyester in combination with a polyurethane laminate. It is breathable and at the same time waterproof, so it allows the skin to breathe and does not allow moisture to pass through to the outside of the panties.
- instead of a panty liner or thin sanitary napkin
- for heavier, more liquid discharge
- on the weaker days
- as a backup to a menstrual cup or tampon
- for occasional, light bladder weakness, for example due to coughing or sneezing
We recommend you choose the next size up if you are in between sizes.
It is best to store your used briefs in our odour-free Wetbag. There you can collect them until the next wash. The underwear does not need to be pre-treated. You can put them in the washing machine as they are. If you like, you can also rinse them under cold water immediately after wearing them.
- max. 60 °C, with full or colour detergent
- Select pre-wash
- spin at less than 1000 rpm
- wash with the same colours
- do not use fabric softener
- not suitable for tumble dryer
- not suitable for ironing
All products are handmade and unique. They may therefore have small variations and differences from the picture.
The direction of the graphic may vary depending on availability.
Certificates/Seals of approval
The period panties are made of Oeko-Tex 100 certified materials.
Made in Germany
|Size of Period Panty:||XL|
- Brief (outer fabric): 95% cotton (organic cotton), 5% elastane
- Absorbent core (absorbent core): 100% cotton
- Membrane (intermediate fabric): 75% polyester, 25% polurethane
- Lace band: 90% polyamide, 10% spandex
0 of 0 reviews