Period panties daytime "Isolde"
Your period underwear for those slow days or as a backup.
- Briefs: Cotton jersey with multicolored drops
- Absorbent core: a layer of cotton flannel and a waterproof, breathable membrane
Available, delivery time 2-5 Tage
Simplify your lingerie life during your menstruation in the most wonderful way with our period panties. You simply feel safe - every day. They're so thin and comfortable, you'll even want to wear them between period days! The panties with the extra safety layer are a super skin-friendly, hygienic and sustainable solution.
The daytime version of our period panties are super comfortable and don't feel bulky. They are perfect as a backup to a tampon or menstrual cup, for the lighter period days or slightly weak bladder control, and for white discharge.
Due to the natural cotton fabric, it does not smell even after wearing it for a long time. We didn't apply any chemicals or biocides to make the panties hygenic. They are washable at 60°C for the safety of your health. So you don't have to worry about the most sensitive part of your skin.
You can find even more period panties, panty liners and cloth pads for prettier days in the shop of our brand Von Ocker und Rot.
- Panties: The soft and slightly shiny cotton jersey has a small amount of elastane so the panties follow every movement and won't pinch or squeeze. The waist hem is trimmed with a discreet lace band.
- Absorbent core: An absorbent core and membrane are sewn into the crotch area. Both are covered by the cotton jersey. We use a layer of thin cotton flannel for the daytime version. This keeps liquids safely inside the core of the panties - up to 30 ml, which is as much as about 2-3 tampons.
- Membrane: The membrane is a very thin polyester in combination with a polyurethane laminate. It is breathable and waterproof at the same time, so it allows the skin to breathe and does not let moisture through to the outside of the panties.
- instead of a panty liner or thin menstrual pad
- in case of stronger, rather liquid white discharge
- on the weaker days
- as a backup to a menstrual cup or tampon
- in case of slightly weak bladder control, for example due to coughing or sneezing
We recommend you to choose the next size up if you are between sizes.
The best way is to store used panties in our odour-free wetbag. You can collect them until it's time for the next wash. The panties do not need to be pre-treated. You can put them in the washing machine as they are. If you wish, you can also rinse them under cold water immediately after wearing.
- max. 60 °C, with heavy duty or color detergent
- select prewash
- spin at a speed below 1,000 rpm
- wash with the same colors
- do not use fabric softener
- not suitable for tumble dryer
- not suitable for ironing
All products are handmade and unique. Therefore, they may have small deviations and differences from the picture.
Certificates/Seals of approval
The period panties are made of Oeko-Tex 100 certified materials.
Made in Germany
|Size of Period Panty:||S|
- Panties: 92% cotton, 8% spandex
- Absorbent core: 100% cotton
- Membrane: 75% polyester, 25% polurethane
- Lace band: 90% polyamide, 10% elastane
0 of 0 reviews