Period briefs day black-red (organic cotton)
Your period underwear for those slow days or as a backup.
- Briefs: Organic cotton jersey
- Absorbent core: a layer of cotton flannel and a waterproof, breathable membrane.
Available, delivery time 2-5 Tage
The briefs for your period and the days in between
With our period briefs you can simplify your underwear life during your menstruation in the most wonderful way. They make you feel safe - every day. They're so thin and comfortable, you'll want to wear them between days too!
The briefs with the extra layer of security are the super skin-friendly, hygienic and sustainable solution. For every day, at every age.
The period panty in the daytime version is super comfortable and barely noticeable. It is perfect as a backup to a tampon or menstrual cup, for light bleeding or bladder weakness, and for discharge.
The natural cotton fabric means it doesn't smell even after prolonged wear. The best thing about the panties is that they are hygienically washable at 60°C. This means that we can do without chemicals and biocides, and you don't have to worry about your sensitive mucous membrane environment being disturbed simply because your underwear can't be adequately cleaned.
Briefs: The soft, slightly shiny cotton jersey has a small amount of spandex so that the briefs follow your every movement and don't pinch or squeeze. The waistline is trimmed with a discreet lace band.
Absorbent core: An absorb ent core and membrane are sewn into the crotch area. Both are covered by the cotton jersey. We use a layer of thin cotton flannel for the day version. This holds liquid of up to 30 ml, i.e. as much as about 2-3 tampons.
Membrane: The membrane is an ultra-thin polyester combined with a polyurethane laminate. It's breathable and waterproof at the same time, so it lets your skin breathe and doesn't let moisture through to the outside of the brief.
- instead of a panty liner or thin sanitary napkin
- for heavier, more liquid discharge
- on the weaker days
- as a backup to a menstrual cup or tampon
- for occasional, light bladder weakness, for example due to coughing or sneezing
We recommend you choose the next size up if you are in between sizes.
The best way to store used briefs is to keep them odour-free in our Wetbag. There you can collect them until the next wash. The underwear does not need to be pre-treated. You can put them in the washing machine as they are. If you like, you can also rinse them under cold water immediately after wearing them.
- max. 60 °C, with full or colour detergent
- Select pre-wash
- spin at less than 1000 rpm
- wash with the same colours
- do not use fabric softener
- not suitable for tumble dryer
- not suitable for ironing
All products are handmade and unique. Therefore, they may have small variations and differences from the picture.
Certificates/Seals of approval
The period panties are made of Oeko-Tex 100 certified materials.
Made in Germany
|Size of Period Panty:||S|
- Brief: 95% cotton (organic cotton), 5% elastane
- Absorbent core: 100% cotton
- Membrane: 75% polyester, 25% polurethane
- Lace band: 90% polyamide, 10% spandex
0 of 0 reviews