Mouth and nose mask "Pellicano Baby Zoya" blue/orange size S
The mouth and nose mask accompanies you
- in everyday life in public places, when wearing the mask is recommended or compulsory
- in contact with sick people to avoid touching contaminated hands on the face (smear infection)
- in case of illness, to reduce the spread of viruses
It is not a medical product!
This mask is available in different sizes.
Available, delivery time 2-5 Tage
Our mouth and nose mask is made of a fabric in DiaperManufacture style - stylish and at the same time 100% functional. This everyday mask makes it easy for you to cover your mouth and nose in public spaces. The cut adapts perfectly to the shape of your face, because the mask has to fit really well. The elastic strap can be easily adjusted to the circumference of your head or behind your ears with a knot, so that it neither pinches nor is too loose.
The mouth and nose mask is an aid, which can be used supplementary can be used in addition to general protective measures to reduce the risk of infection with viruses and bacteria. It also helps in medical facilities additional to the medical products when working with patients. The mouth and nose mask is not a medical infection protection and does not replace the prescribed hygiene measures! See below for more information.
We offer a special price for medical personnel on request to our customer service.
- The outer fabric is made of robust, easy-care cotton, which is nevertheless cuddly and does not scratch the delicate skin of the face. It is strong enough so that it does not immediately soak through when sneezing or coughing.
- The inner fabric is a mesh lining made of polyester. It gives the mask the necessary stability so that you can still breathe well and does not feel damp from the outgoing air. You know this from the inner lining of sportswear, for example.
- when in public or when wearing the mask is recommended or compulsory
- for carers, to prevent smear infections (hand in face) as far as possible
- for sick persons to protect the environment
- Size XS suitable for small children and kindergarten children
- Size S suitable for primary school children
- Size S/M suitable for teenagers and adults with rather small heads
- Size M suitable for adults with average head size
- Size M/L suitable for adults with a rather large head
- Size L suitable for adults with rather large heads
- outer fabric: 100% cotton
- inner fabric: 100% polyester
- 60°C with full detergent powder in the boil and colour wash programme, 90°C are occasionally also possible
- the use of a laundry net protects the elastic bands and the washing machine
- spin at a speed of less than 1000 rpm
- do not use fabric softener
- air dry or tumble dry on gentle setting
- not suitable for ironing
The product offered is a handmade mouth covering, not a medical respirator. The product does not comply with FFP standards and is not certified.
Wearing the mouth covering does not protect against infections via the respiratory tract. At best, it can reduce the risk of transmitting pathogens to others.No guarantee is given for this.
It is scientifically recommended to wear them tightly and to change them regularly if they become wet.
The Federal Ministry of Health provides detailed information on wearing a makeshift mask.
We would like to avoid creating a false sense of security by wearing the mask. We therefore advise to use the mouth and nose mask with caution. Furthermore, the recommendations of the Federal Centre for Health Education apply and should be followed as a matter of urgency
Our mask made of fabric should be changed when it gets wet! You can wash it at 60 °C with oxygen bleach (full detergent). Since the coronavirus is an enveloped virus, normal washing with detergent is actually sufficient to destroy the viral envelope and deactivate it. However, for other viruses, bacteria and fungi, the temperature of 60°C together with oxygen bleach has been shown to be very effective for home use. [Source: "Laundry hygiene-how to get more than clean" D. P. Bockmuehl]
All information has been carefully researched but cannot claim to be complete, up-to-date, correct or balanced from a medical point of view.
All products are handmade and unique. They may therefore have small deviations and differences from the picture.
Made in Germany
|Size of Mask:||S|
0 of 0 reviews