Mouth and nose mask "Walsommer" size XS
The mouth and nose mask helps the following groups of people in addition to the required hygiene measures:
- for carers in contact with sick people, to avoid touching contaminated hands on the face (smear infection)
- for residents in risk areas and particularly affected areas, if they move around in public areas
- for people with the disease (including those not infected with Covid-19), to reduce the spread of viruses
- for people who want to avoid putting their hands to their mouth or nose
It is not a medical product!
Available, delivery time 2-5 Tage
Attention: the mouth and nose mask is not a medical protection against infection and does not replace the prescribed hygiene measures! See below for further information.
The mouth and nose mask is an aid which can be used supplementary can be used in addition to general protective measures to reduce the risk of infection with viruses and bacteria. It also helps in medical facilities additionally to the medical products when working with patients. Due to the demand of system-relevant institutions we have developed our mask under high pressure and in close cooperation with the Dresden Clinic. Of course you can also use it for private use. However, we ask you to use it sensibly and not to misunderstand it as protection against infection and to neglect other protective measures.
Our mouth and nose mask is made of a fabric in DiaperManufacture style - stylish and at the same time 100% functional. The cut adapts perfectly to the shape of the face, because the mask has to fit really well. The elastic band can be easily adjusted to the head circumference with a knot, so that it neither pinches nor is too loose.
We offer a special price for medical personnel on request to our customer service.
- The outer fabric is made of sturdy, easy-care organic cotton that is still snug and won't scratch delicate facial skin. It is firm enough so that it does not immediately soak through when you sneeze or cough.
- The inner fabric is a mesh lining made of polyester. It gives the mask the necessary stability so that you can still breathe well and does not feel damp from the outgoing air. You know this, for example, from the inner lining of sports clothing.
- for carers, to prevent smear infections (hand to face) as far as possible
- when staying in public in risk areas and particularly affected areas
- for sick people to protect their environment
- for all those who want to prevent themselves from touching their face
- Size XS suitable for small and kindergarten children
- Size S suitable for school children
- Size M suitable for teenagers and adults with rather small heads
- Size M/L (intermediate size) suitable for adults
- Size L suitable for adults with a rather large head
outer fabric: 100% cotton
inner fabric: 100% polyester
- 60°C with full detergent powder in the boil and colour wash program, 90°C are occasionally also possible
- the use of a laundry net protects the elastic bands and the washing machine
- spin at a speed of less than 1000 rpm
- do not use fabric softener
- air dry or tumble dry on gentle setting
- not suitable for ironing
Our product is a non-medical mouth and nose mask and does not provide protection against infection. The coronavirus is only stopped by special fine particle masks. However, as the virus spreads mainly in the throat and is therefore particularly infectious, wearing a mask can be useful in some situations as a supplement to the usual protective measures.
Due to the high demand, we would like to offer this product and explain the areas of application.
- In general, the spread of infectious droplets is reduced but not prevented by wearing a mask. However, the frequent grip on the mouth and nose can be minimized with a mask and thus also the smear infection. This puts caregivers in particular at risk of infection on a daily basis.
- If you are ill and need to move around in public spaces, wearing a mask can reduce the risk of infecting others. Infectious droplets are somewhat intercepted when coughing, sneezing, etc., and are less likely to spread to healthy people. However, the required safety distance of 1.5m should always be maintained!
- In risk areas you should wear a mouth and nose mask in public areas. It is important that the mask is as tight as possible and that it is changed when it becomes wet.
- If you want to avoid unconsciously touching your face, the mask will help you to do this.
We want to avoid creating a false sense of security by wearing the mask. This is feared by organisations such as the WHO. We therefore advise to use the mouth and nose mask with caution. Furthermore, the recommendations of the Federal Centre for Health Educationwhich should be followed urgently:
- Keep as much distance as possible when coughing or sneezing - it is best to turn away. Sneeze into the crook of your arm or into a paper handkerchief, which should be disposed of afterwards.
- Avoid touching your face.
- Keep at least 1.5 m away from other people. Avoid touching them.
- Wash your hands regularly and thoroughly with soap and water for at least 20 seconds.
Our fabric mask should be changed when wet! You can wash it at 60°C with oxygen bleach (full detergent). Since the coronavirus is an enveloped virus, normal washing with detergent is actually sufficient to destroy the viral envelope and deactivate it. However, for other viruses, bacteria and fungi, the temperature of 60°C together with oxygen bleach has been shown to be very effective for home use. [Source: "Laundry hygiene-how to get more than clean" D. P. Bockmuehl]
All information has been carefully researched but cannot claim to be complete, up-to-date, correct or balanced from a medical point of view.
All products are handmade and unique. They can therefore have small deviations and differences from the picture.
Made in Germany
|Size of Mask:||XS|
0 of 0 reviews