Handkerchiefs "Sir Nils Olav" in a set (3 pieces)
Be green while you have a cold? Our pretty designs ease the step from disposable tissues to textile handkerchiefs particularly.
- for small sniffles
- really soft cotton
- tear-resistant and easy to clean
Available, delivery time 2-5 Tage
With this colourful handkerchief set, your child will playfully learn to blow its nose on its own.
Especially during the cold season, the use of paper tissues is noticeable in the trash can. With these beautiful handkerchiefs the switch to the washable alternative is really easily made.
This handkerchief set is in a suitable size for little childrens' hands and contains the following designs:
- 1x "Penguins on light blue"
- 1x "Penguins close together"
- 1x "Snowflakes on black"
- The handkerchiefs are made of strong and tearproof cotton.
- Unlike disposable handkerchiefs, they do not fall apart when wet.
- nose blowing, teardrop or sweat wiping
- against small crumbs
- Even with mommy's spit it's a lot better than a wet wipe.
approx. 23 x 23 cm
- If you have a cold, we recommend a washing temperature of 60°C with heavy-duty detergent.
- When lightly soiled, wash at 30-40°C with your normal coloured laundry.
- Please do not hand wash the first time, otherwise the colours may bleed out.
- Please spin at the lowest number of revolutions.
- Do not use fabric softener
- The handkerchiefs are suitable for drying and ironing.
- Please wash with similar colors.
All products are handmade and unique. They may therefore show small variations and differences to the illustration.
Made in Germany
0 of 0 reviews