Handkerchiefs "Blue wonder" in a set (5 pieces, organic cotton)
Cloth handkerchiefs in beautiful designs make it easier for you to switch to environmentally friendly nose blowing.
- for small and big sniffles
- made of soft cotton
- tear-resistant and easy to clean
Available, delivery time 2-5 Tage
Especially in the cold season, the handkerchief consumption is noticeable in the trash can. With the maritime handkerchief set "Blue Wonder" the change to the washable alternative is even easier.
The set contains 5 handkerchiefs with a blue wave pattern on a white background.
The famous pattern of the wave crest is a traditional Japanese pattern. It is called "Seigaiha" in Japanese and symbolizes the ebb and flow of life. Sometimes in life there are unpleasant surprises that we experience colloquially like a "Blue Wonder". Here in Dresden, we associate the "Blue Wonder" with a bridge on the Elbe River that connects the Blasewitz and Loschwitz districts. It got this name because it was supposedly originally painted green around 1893, but then changed its color to blue.
At that time it was also a miracle that the bridge held at all! Many people did not believe the daring steel construction and there had to be elaborate show tests (with horse-drawn carriages!) so that even the most fearful among the Dresdeners dared to walk across the bridge.
We could all use a little miracle right now and we wish we could express this wish with our design.
We had the cotton fabric with this pattern produced especially for us.
Discover also our other products from the "Blue Wonder" collection.
The cotton fabric is soft to the nose and firm enough not to get soaked immediately. Of course it can be cleaned hygienically.
- blowing nose, dabbing tears or wiping perspiration
- for small crumb snouts
- as an underlay for unclean places to sit
- small wounds can be bandaged with it
- moistened and with knots in the corners it is pleasant to wear on the head in hot weather
- picked cherries or a few mushrooms from the wayside can be transported well in it
- cooked food can be strained and much more
- even with mum's spit it is much better than a wet wipe
approx. 28x28 cm
- We recommend a normal colour detergent.
- When washing for the first time, please do not hand wash, as this can cause the colours to bleed. After that you can also wash them by hand.
- Washing temperature: 40 °C, occasionally at 60 °C
- Please spin at the lowest speed.
- Do not use bleach or fabric softener.
- The fabric is tumble dryable.
- The fabric is suitable for ironing.
All products are handmade and unique. They may therefore have small deviations and differences from the picture.
Made in Germany
|Design categories:||Blaues Wunder, maritime|
0 of 0 reviews