Lunchbag "Blue Wonder" (PUL, small)
With the cute lunch bag you can transport your snacks super space-saving, hard plastic and stainless steel free.
- for little whale friends who like to snack on a few nuts on the way
- space-saving and much lighter than lunch boxes
- water-repellent and washable
Available, delivery time 2-5 Tage
How often do you find that your lunch box no longer fits in your satchel, sports bag or handbag? It also takes up a lot of space when it is empty. With our small lunch bag you have an extremely light and practical storage option for small snacks. After use, it folds flat for easy storage.
- Like our Wetbags, our Lunchbags have a membrane made of polyurethane laminate (PUL). The membrane provides moisture protection, but still allows air exchange, so that the food inside can be kept breathable and hygienic .
We had the fabric with the geometric wave pattern produced especially for us on PUL fabric. The famous pattern of the wave crest is a traditional Japanese pattern. It is called "Seigaiha" in Japanese and symbolizes the ebb and flow of life. Sometimes in life there are unpleasant surprises that we experience colloquially like a "Blue Wonder". Here in Dresden, however, we associate the "Blue Wonder" with a bridge on the Elbe that connects the districts of Blasewitz and Loschwitz. It got this name because it was supposedly originally painted green around 1893, but then changed its color to blue.
At that time it was also a miracle that the bridge held at all! Many people did not believe the daring steel construction and there had to be elaborate show tests (with horse-drawn carriages!) so that even the most fearful among the Dresdeners dared to walk across the bridge.
We could all use a little miracle right now and we wish we could express this wish with our design.
Discover also our other products from the "Blaues Wunder" collection.
- for small snacks such as dried fruit, nuts, spelt pretzels, carrots, corn curls
- practical in kindergarten, school, office or sports
- as a treat bag for your four-legged friend
- as storage for tissues, hygiene products, cosmetics...
15 cm x 13,5 cm
- We recommend a normal colour detergent.
- Recommended washing temperature: 40 °C, in exceptional cases also 60 °C if the lunch bag is very dirty.
- Please use a washing net to protect the PUL membrane.
- Please spin at a low spin speed (800-1000 revolutions).
- Do not use fabric softener.
- Do not tumble dry.
- Do not iron.
In any case, please follow our sewn-in care instructions.
Due to the seams, our lunch bags are not completely waterproof, but will retain moisture and wetness.
All products are handmade and unique. They may therefore have small variations and differences from the picture.
Made in Germany
|Design categories:||Blaues Wunder, maritime|
0 of 0 reviews