Lunchbag "Little captain grey" (wool, small)
Reusable snack bag made of merino wool, Lunchbag Wool small in the design "Little Captain grey".
- for small snacks like dried fruit, nuts, spelt pretzels, carrots, corn curls etc.
- space-saving and much lighter than lunch boxes
- environmentally friendly alternative to plastic/paper bags
- free of plastic thanks to folding closure
- breathable and hygienic
- water-repellent and washable
Available, delivery time 2-5 Tage
Lunchbag wool small
Our snack bag with folding closure is super practical for storing and transporting small snacks such as fruit, nuts, biscuits, carrots, sandwiches and much more.
You can use it to pack your daily snacks for kindergarten, school or office. Unlike lunch boxes, they take up much less space in your backpack or school bag and weigh almost nothing.
The merino wool used for this snack bag is naturally mulesing-free and keeps light moisture inside even without wool grease. Nibbles such as spelt pretzels, nuts or carrots can be stored in it super. The high quality processed wool allows a high air exchange, so that the food can be stored breathable and hygienic. This has the advantage that the food in the snack bag does not go mouldy if it is forgotten in the backpack. Experience has shown that this happens more often with school children.
After use, the wool snack bag is simply aired out and needs to be washed less often. Wool has the properties of being dirt-repellent, self-cleaning and odour-neutralising.
You can also treat your lunch bag Wool grease with wool. This makes your lunch bag even more resistant and also cares for the wool. All information about the care and greasing of wool can be found here.
Plastic-free thanks to "hotel closure
The opening of the Snackbag can simply be folded over at the top. You know this type of closure from quilts and pillows from hotels (hence the name), which do without buttons and zippers and are therefore easier to handle. Thanks to this type of closure, the snack bag is plastic-free and still keeps everything inside.
Due to the seams, our snack bags are not completely waterproof, but will hold moisture and humidity.
- 100% virgin wool (merino wool)
- coloured fabric application on the cover is made of canvas of 80% cotton and 20% polyester
Height: approx. 15 cm
width: approx. 13,5 cm
Washing recommendation wool:
- Max. 30 °C, hand wash or wool wash programme.
- Please use wool detergent.
- Please air dry.
- Detailed information can be found in the care and washing instructions for wool products.
The picture may differ slightly from the actual product - especially with regard to the distribution of the pattern.
Made in Germany
0 of 0 reviews