Baby anti-scratch gloves "Pura" (organic merino wool)
Super cute and soft baby mittens made of organic merino knitwear
- for newborns, so that they do not scratch themselves accidentally
- fluffy warm
- made of soft, elastic organic merino knit - fits perfectly to the little hands
- no slipping thanks to elastic cuffs made of merino wool
Available, delivery time 2-5 Tage
What happens to the residual materials that accumulate in our production? In no case do they simply go to waste. We tinker with every scrap until a wonderful new and, above all, practical product emerges. For example, these cute baby mittens made from organic merino wool.
It often happens with newborns that they grab their faces uncontrollably with their little hands and accidentally hurt their delicate facial skin with their little fingernails. Anti-scratch gloves are a good way to protect the sensitive skin. The mittens are also suitable for babies with neurodermatitis if they tolerate wool.
- The mittens are made of cuddly and elastic organic cotton knit.
- Thanks to the elastic cuffs made of merino wool, the mittens do not slip.
- The merino wool we use is mulesing-free.
- as anti-scratch mittens
- as baby gloves in winter
- suitable for children with neurodermatitis
100% new wool (merino wool)
- Wash the anti-scratch gloves by hand in lukewarm water or in the wool wash programme at 30°C with the lowest spin setting.
- Use a detergent that is suitable for wool, such as wool wash lotion.
- Do not use bleach or fabric softener.
- The mittens are not suitable for tumble drying.
- Please do not iron.
All products are handmade and unique. They may therefore have small deviations and differences from the picture.
Made in Germany
2 of 2 reviews
December 12, 2020 15:54
Diese kratzhandschuhe sind so toll ich liebe sie jetzt schon unglaublich dolle ??
December 15, 2020 08:51
Ich mag merino, aber ggf. Mehr Details?
Ich mag Merino, aber ich würde mir mehr Details darüber wünschen ???? Es gibt normal geschorene wolle und es gibt welche die unter tierleidbedingung (da erspar ich mir mal die Details ????) geerntet werden. Ich möchte nicht ökologisch auf den Rücken anderer leben.. Welche ist das hier jetzt?