Wetbag big "Flower fawn
With this bag you have your dirty laundry under control!
- ideal for storing your nappy laundry for three to four days
- moisture repellent, breathable and odour-proof - perfect, isn't it?
- hygienically washable
Available, delivery time 2-5 Tage
Our large wetbag is a real workhorse. It was primarily developed for storing our ManufakturWindel, but can of course also be used for many other things. The size as well as the practical loop with the easily closable zipper make this bag an indispensable item in the household.
The Wetbag is made of polyester with a polyurethane membrane. This has the great properties of being breathable and odour-proof at the same time. Moisture cannot penetrate from the inside to the outside. The material is super robust when handled correctly. The loop is made of a strong fabric tape, which you can open with a snap to use it flexibly for hanging.
With the Wetbags you can...
- safely collect and transport used nappies,
- store wet clothes at the nursery until you take them home,
- store wet swimming or sports gear,
- and much more.
Please note that used cloth diapers create a lot of weight during storage. This stress can cause seams to become damp and the loop to not withstand the weight. This is not a defect, but simple physics. If you are storing heavy, dripping wet diapers, please avoid hanging the wetbag.
We do not recommend storing outer and inner nappies together as they are washed differently.
44 x 65 cm
- Wetbags can be washed together with the pads in the nappy wash at 60°C with detergent powder. If the Wetbag is only lightly soiled, a wash temperature of 30-40°C with the normal coloured wash is also sufficient.
- Please wash the Wetbag in a laundry net if possible and turn the bag inside out.
- Please spin at a low spin speed (800-1,000 revolutions).
- Do not use fabric softener.
- Do not tumble dry.
- Do not iron.
All products are handmade and unique. They may therefore have small variations and differences from the picture.
Made in Germany
75% polyester, 25% polyurethane
0 of 0 reviews