Wetbag small pink
Our small wet bag is the more mobile version of the large bag. It is primarily intended for storing used cloth diapers. However, its other uses are so versatile that we can't list them all here. With the practical loop and the easily closable zipper you have it ready to hand everywhere super fast.
The Wetbag is made of polyester with a polyurethane membrane. This has the great properties of being breathable and odour-proof at the same time. Moisture cannot penetrate from the inside to the outside. The material is super robust when handled correctly. The loop is made of a robust fabric tape, which you can open with a snap to use it flexibly for hanging.
With the Wetbags you can...
- safely collect and transport used nappies,
- store wet clothes in the nursery until you take them home,
- store wet swimwear or sportswear,
- and much more.
Please note that used cloth diapers add a lot of weight to storage. This stress can cause seams to become damp and the loop to not withstand the weight. This is not a defect, but simple physics. If you are storing heavy, dripping wet diapers, please avoid hanging the Wetbag.
We recommend not storing outer and inner diapers together as they wash differently.
25 x 38 cm
- Wetbags can be washed together with the absorbent pads in the nappy wash at 60 °C and full detergent powder. If the Wetbag is only lightly soiled, a wash temperature of 30-40°C with the normal coloured wash is also sufficient.
- Please wash the Wetbag in a laundry net if possible and turn the bag inside out.
- Please spin at a low spin speed (800-1,000 revolutions).
- Do not use fabric softener.
- Do not tumble dry.
- Do not iron.
Certificates/Seals of approval
The PUL we use isCPSIA certified, contains no lead, BPA or phthalates and is also food safe.
All products are handmade and unique. Therefore, they may have small variations and differences from the picture.
Made in Germany
75% polyester, 25% polyurethane
1 of 1 reviews
June 9, 2021 13:00
Sehr gut, hält was es verspricht =)