Wetbag small, whales
The fabric design with the "whales" comes from our dear friend Franziska Lange (@vonlangehand) and was produced especially for us.
Our small wetbag is the more mobile version of the big bag. It is primarily intended for storing used cloth diapers. However, its other uses are so versatile that we cannot list them all here. With the practical loop and the easy to close zipper you have it ready to hand everywhere.
The Wetbag is made of polyester with a polyurethane membrane. This has the great properties of being breathable and odour-proof at the same time. Moisture cannot penetrate from the inside to the outside. The material is super robust when handled correctly. The loop is made of a robust fabric tape, which you can open with a snap to use it flexibly for hanging.
With the Wetbags you can...
- safely collect and transport used nappies,
- store wet clothes at the nursery until you take them home,
- store wet swimwear or sportswear,
- and much more.
Please note that used cloth diapers add a lot of weight to storage. This stress can cause seams to become damp and the loop to not withstand the weight. This is not a defect, but simple physics. If you are storing heavy, dripping wet diapers, please avoid hanging the wetbag.
We do not recommend storing outer and inner nappies together as they are washed differently.
25 x 38 cm
- Wetbags can be washed together with the absorbent pads in the nappy wash at 60°C and full detergent powder. If they are only lightly soiled, a wash temperature of 30-40°C with the normal colour wash is also sufficient.
- Please wash the wetbag in a laundry net if possible and turn the bag inside out.
- Please spin at a low spin speed (800-1000 revolutions).
- Do not use fabric softener.
- Do not tumble dry.
- Do not iron.
All products are handmade and unique. They may therefore have small deviations and differences from the picture.
Made in Germany
|Design categories:||maritime, animals|
2 of 2 reviews
February 22, 2021 09:43
Hält was er verspricht :)
Wir sind sehr zufrieden mit dem Wetbag. Ich nutze ihn, um unterwegs die gebrauchten Windeln bzw. Einlagen zu verstauen. Dafür hat er die optimale Größe! Tolles Produkt!
February 10, 2021 19:34
Ein super Wetbag für unterwegs mit einem wunderschönen Design. Wir sind sehr zufrieden damit.