Wetbag medium turquoise
Our medium wetbag is the more mobile version of the large bag. It is primarily intended for storing used cloth diapers. Its other uses are so versatile that we cannot list them all here. With the practical loop and the easy to close zipper, you can have it at hand everywhere super fast.
The wetbag consists of a polyester with a membrane of polyurethane. This membrane has the great properties of being breathable and odour-proof at the same time. For the most part, moisture cannot penetrate from inside to outside. The material is super robust when handled correctly. The loop is made of a robust fabric band, which you can open with a snap to use it flexibly for hanging up.
With the wetbags you can...
- used cloth diapers safely collect and transport,
- keep soaked clothes in the daycare center until you take them home,
- store damp swimming or sports equipment,
- and much more
Please note that during storage, used cloth diapers cause a high weight. This load can cause seams to become damp and the loop cannot withstand the weight. This is not a deficiency, but simple physics. Should you store heavy, dripping wet diapers, please avoid hanging up the wetbag.
We do not recommend storing outer and inner diapers together, as they are washed differently.
25 x 38 cm
- Wetbags can be washed together with the absorbent pads in the diaper wash at 60 °C and heavy-duty detergent powder. For light soiling, a washing temperature of 30-40 °C with normal coloured laundry is sufficient.
- Please wash the wetbag in a laundry net if possible and turn the bag inside out.
- Please spin at a low spin speed (800-1,000 rpm).
- Do not use fabric softener.
- Do not tumble dry.
- Not suitable for ironing.
Certificates/seals of quality
The PUL we use is CPSIA certified, contains no lead, BPA or phthalates and is also food safe.
All products are handmade and unique. They may therefore show small variations and differences to the illustration.
Made in Germany
75% polyester, 25% polyurethane
0 of 0 reviews