Wetbag mini "Mintelefanten
The small bag for many occasions.
- ideal for storing your wet wipes or other odds and ends.
- moisture repellent, breathable and odour-proof - perfect, isn't it?
- hygienically washable
Available, delivery time 2-5 Tage
Our Mini Wet Bag is the smallest version of the water repellent bags. It's the perfect size for your wet wipes. Since the fabric is breathable, they can not mold in it. Of course, you can also use the Wetbag for many other occasions. With the easy to open zipper you have small things at hand super fast.
The Wetbag with the elephants on mint is made of polyester with a polyurethane membrane. This has the great properties of being breathable and odour-proof at the same time. Moisture cannot penetrate from the inside to the outside. The new version even has an additional leakage protection through the zipper flap. The material is super robust when handled correctly.
With the Wetbags you can...
- Storewet wipes conveniently in your diaper bag or backpack,
- carry wetwashcloths for when you're on the go..,
- discreetly packfeminine hygiene products and menstrual cups..,
- collectmakeup pads,
- storecloth handkerchiefs,
- protect small children's drinking bottles and pacifiers from contamination when travelling,
- transport shower gel, shampoo or the wet swim diaper after baby swimming in a leak-proof way,
- and much more.
In our blog you can find out more about thelittle helpers at the changing table and on the go.
Please note that the seams can become damp with heavy wetness and pressure. This is not a defect. The Wetbag nevertheless retains moisture sufficiently.
12 x 24 cm
- Wetbags can be washed at 60°C with detergent powder if they are very dirty. If only lightly soiled, a wash temperature of 30-40°C with the normal colour wash is also sufficient.
- Please wash the wetbag in a washing net if possible and turn the bag inside out.
- Please spin at a low spin speed (800-1000 revolutions).
- Do not use fabric softener.
- Do not tumble dry.
- Do not iron.
Certificates/Seals of approval
The PUL we use isCPSIA certified, contains no lead, BPA or phthalates and is also food safe.
All products are handmade and unique. Therefore, they may have small deviations and differences from the picture.
Made in Germany
0 of 0 reviews