Pail Liner black
The ideal laundry bag for your diaper bucket!
- ideal for storing the diaper laundry in a fixed container
- so that the bucket does not have to be disinfected with every wash
- hygienically washable
Available, delivery time 2-5 Tage
You use the Pail Liner like a reusable garbage bag: Just put it over the diaper bucket and you have a perfect solution for the diapers you use.
The Pail Liner in black color holds used diapers for 1-2 days. The size is also perfect to store the individual parts of the Windelmanufaktur cloth diaper separately. There is no zipper to close the diaper. You can either leave the diaper pail open (the air exchange means there is hardly any smell) or put a lid on it loosely. Please do not close the bucket completely, as this can promote the growth of mould.
The Pail Liner consists of a polyester with a polyurethane membrane. This membrane has the great properties of being breathable and at the same time waterproof. Moisture cannot penetrate from the inside to the outside for the most part. The material is super robust when handled correctly. The elastic band holds the liner securely in the bucket.
With the Pail Liner, you can...
- ...used diapers and other toiletries safely,
- store damp swimming or sports equipment,
- store sand and mud toys,
- and much more.
Please note that during storage, used cloth diapers cause a high weight. This load can cause seams to become damp. This is not a defect.
We do not recommend storing outer and inner diapers together, as they are washed differently.
diameter 27-53 cm, height 42 cm
The matching bucket can have a capacity of up to 20 litres or the dimensions 53 cm x 42 cm.
- You can wash the Pail Liner together with the absorbent pads in the diaper wash at 60°C and full detergent powder. If only lightly soiled, a washing temperature of 30-40°C with normal coloured laundry is sufficient.
- Please spin at a low spin speed (800-1000 revolutions).
- Do not use fabric softener.
- Do not tumble dry.
- Not suitable for ironing.
Certificates/seals of quality
The PUL we use is CPSIA certified, contains no lead, BPA or phthalates and is also food safe.
All products are handmade and unique. They may therefore show small deviations and differences to the illustration.
Made in Germany
|Wetbag Size:||Pail Liner|
- 95% Polyester
- 5% Polyurethan
0 of 0 reviews