Wetbag wool "hedge mice" (small)
Our wet bag made of wool - a daily companion for storing cloth diapers and co.
- practical for on the way or for the kindergarten
- keeps as tight as a wetbag made of PUL when greased
- needs to be washed less often thanks to the self-cleaning properties of wool
No longer available
The small wool wetbag is a daily companion for transporting cloth diapers and other diapering accessories during an outing or for daycare. Under the zipper is a pretty application made of cotton fabric in the design "hedge mice".
- made from 100 % pure new wool of particularly fine quality, naturally mulesing-free
- keeps light moisture inside even without wool grease
- breathable and hygienically washable
- keeps as tight as a wetbag made of PUL when greased with wool grease
- can easily be aired out after use
- needs to be washed less often thanks to the dirt-repellent, self-cleaning and odour-neutralising properties of wool
- fits three to four cloth diapers or other diapering accessories
- as storage bag for dry or wet change of clothes
- practical for kindergarten, school, office or sport
- as storage for hygiene products, cosmetics, tablet, e-book reader...
25 x 38 cm
- 100% virgin wool
- coloured fabric application on the cover: 100% cotton
- Wash the wool wetbag by hand or in the wool wash programme in lukewarm water (at 30°C). Spin on the lowest setting.
- Use a detergent that is suitable for wool, such as wool wash lotion.
- Do not use bleach or fabric softener.
- Dry on the line only.
- Not suitable for ironing
Please follow our sewn-in care instructions in any case.
Due to the seams, our wool wetbags are not completely waterproof, but they do retain moisture and wetness. You can also treat your wool wetbag withWool grease treatment. This makes your wool wetbag even more resistant and also cares for the wool. You can find all the information you need about caring for and greasing wool in the care and washing instructions for wool products.
All products are handmade and unique. They may therefore have small variations and differences from the picture.
Made in Germany
0 of 0 reviews