Wetbag wool "Waldfrieden brick red" (medium)
Our wetbag made of wool - your daily companion for your diaper laundry
- very handy on the road or at the daycare
- if treated with wool grease it's as waterproof as a wetbag made of PUL
- needs to be washed less often thanks to the self-cleaning properties of wool
Available, delivery time 2-5 Tage
The medium-sized woollen wetbag is your daily companion for the storage of cloth diapers and other changing accessories on the road or at the daycare. Below the zipper there is a nice application made of cotton fabric in the design "Waldfrieden".
- made of 100% virgin wool of particularly fine quality
- keeps light moisture inside even without wool grease
- keeps just as waterproof as a wetbag made of PUL when treated with wool grease
- needs to be washed less often thanks to the dirt-repellent, self-cleaning and odor-neutralizing properties of wool - just hang dry after use
- suitable for three to four cloth diapers or other diaper changing accessories
- as a storage bag for dry or moist items
- very handy in daycare, at school, office or for sports
- as a storage bag for hygiene products, cosmetics, tablet, e-book reader...
25 x 38 cm
- 100% virgin wool
- coloured fabric application on the cover: 100% cotton
- Wash the woollen wetbag by hand or in the wool washing program in lukewarm water (at 30°C).
- Spin on the lowest setting.
- Use a detergent that is suitable for wool, such as the wool washing lotion.
- Do not use bleach or fabric softener.
- The wetbag is not suitable for tumble drying.
- Please do not iron.
Please follow our sewn-in care instructions in any case.
Due to the seams, our woollen wetbags are not completely waterproof, but retain moisture and wetness. You can also treat your wetbag with wool grease. This makes your wetbag even more resistant and also nurtures the wool. You can find all information about care and greasing of wool in the care and washing instructions for wool products.
All products are handmade and unique. They may therefore show small variations and differences to the illustration.
Made in Germany
0 of 0 reviews