Wetbag wool "Yaro Four Winds" light grey (small)
Our wet bag made of wool - a daily companion for storing cloth diapers and co.
- practical for on the way or for the kindergarten
- keeps as tight as a wetbag made of PUL when greased
- needs to be washed less often thanks to the self-cleaning properties of wool
Available, delivery time 2-5 Tage
The small wool wetbag is a daily companion for carrying cloth diapers and other diapering accessories during an outing or for daycare. Under the zipper there is a pretty application made of sling fabric in the design "Yaro Four Winds".
- made of 100 % virgin wool of particularly fine quality, naturally mulesing-free
- keeps light moisture inside even without wool grease
- breathable and hygienically washable
- keeps as tight as a wetbag made of PUL when greased with wool grease
- can easily be aired out after use
- needs to be washed less often thanks to the stain-resistant, self-cleaning and odour-neutralising properties of wool.
- fits three to four cloth diapers or other diapering accessories
- as a storage bag for dry or wet change of clothes
- practical for kindergarten, school, office or sport
- as storage for hygiene articles, cosmetics, tablet, e-book reader...
25 x 38 cm
- Wash the wool wet bag by hand or in the wool wash programme in lukewarm water (at 30°C). Spin on the lowest setting.
- Use a detergent that is suitable for wool, such as wool wash lotion.
- Do not use bleach or fabric softener.
- Dry on the line only.
- Not suitable for ironing
Please follow our sewn-in care instructions in any case.
Due to the seams, our wool wetbags are not completely waterproof, but will retain moisture and wetness. You can also treat your wool wetbag with wool grease. This makes your wool wetbag even more resistant and also cares for the wool. You can find all the information you need about caring for and greasing wool in the care and washing instructions for wool products.
All products are handmade and unique. They can therefore have small deviations and differences to the picture.
Made in Germany
- 100% virgin wool
- Application of Yaro Four Winds sling fabric on the cover: 60% cotton, 40% hemp
0 of 0 reviews